Welcome to this blog!

The purpose of this blog is sharing with ESL teachers ideas for getting the most of ICT in our job.

domingo, 12 de febrero de 2012

Bubbl.us - Mind-mapping Tool

Hello again,

Probably you have already used CMaps Tools for creating and sharing mind maps, but have you heard of Bubbl.us? I think it is easier to use, and you don't have to download any software in your PC. 

How would you use mind maps in your English lessons? I think that they may be useful for presenting/reviewing  vocabulary, as you can create different groups which can be easier to remember.


3 comentarios:

  1. Hello. this tool seems very interesting and very colorful results. other big advantage is that it is on line I will take up space on your computer. I think that's very good.
    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello!!!
    Concept maps are a good way to organize and present information. Over to them in color, are more interesting for students. It's a very useful tool.
    Bye, Erika.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Than you very much for you contribution.

    I listened speak about it but I didn’t know that was so easy to use.

    Bye.

    ResponderEliminar