Welcome to this blog!

The purpose of this blog is sharing with ESL teachers ideas for getting the most of ICT in our job.

jueves, 9 de febrero de 2012

Multimedia posters with Glogster

Do you know Glogster?

You can create online multimedia posters easily. You only have to register (don't worry - basic use is free) and start creating your own materials. It is so simple to use this platform that you will really love it. You only need imagination, and you will create wonderful posters. Just check in their Glogpedia the best glogs.

This is my first Glog. What do think about it?

2 comentarios:

  1. This tool seems interesting and your glog is useful and very nice. I didn' t know this programme but I' ll register right now to try it. Thanks

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi!

    I love it. You can introduce a subject in a very funny way.

    Thank you very much.
    I like that one: http://tehescmarts.edu.glogster.com/frog-dissection/

    ResponderEliminar